A Simply Stunning and Contemporary Home
If privacy and space is what you're looking for then here it is!
There are only a few opportunities such as this and they must be seized with both hands!
This really is a lost paradise which is still close to all amenities. The home is 3 years young and it is a simply stunning residence.
This beautiful Bellamack lifestyle property is located in the Country Living community of Bellamack and is a refreshing and stunning departure from the ordinary!
On offer is a well built & fabulously designed family home offering state of the art appliances with a touch of class throughout.
Lovely and light in neutral tones and enjoying high ceilings, the home is perfectly positioned on approximately 1 acre of land in a convenient location close to all amenities, yet you feel a million miles away in your very own sanctuary.
- Spacious room sizes and high ceilings throughout
- Multiple living areas / open plan living plus formal lounge
- Kitchen features premium, state of the art appliances, dishwasher, plenty of bench space and cupboards
- Huge master suite with WIR and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 offers its very own ensuite as well
- Large laundry with bench space and cupboards
- Main bathroom / bath and separate shower
- Stunning polished concrete floors throughout
- Solar hot water
- Country Living right here - start your own hobby farm
- Beautifully finished
- Magnificent covered verandah, ideal for entertaining
- Generous double carport
- Plenty of parking for multiple parks for all the toys
- 1 acre, set in a beautiful park like setting
A gorgeous country lifestyle property in the thriving community of Bellamack which provides all of the best services including pubs, cafes, shopping, recreational parks, sporting complexes, walking trails and excellent schools all just down the road.
This property ticks all the boxes - quality, content and location - this is what everyone dreams of!
Area Under Title: 4,030 m
Council Rates: $2,535.00 per annum
Easements: Drainage Easement to City of Palmerston
House Area: 445 m
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Aquarius Conveyancing
Year Built: 2014
Zoning: RR (Rural Residential)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before