Let this be your chance to grab a great investment property with the best water views money can buy at only a fraction of the price! This owner must sell so all offers are invited!
Make a comfortable $30,240 (net) annually without any effort and enjoy 4% depreciation on all building costs deducted from your tax. Simply sit back and watch the dollars roll in!
The unit is located in the heart of Darwin's bustling CBD. Soak up the amazing ocean and city views on the 8th floor of the prestigious five-star Mantra Pandanas Hotel. Only steps away from all city shops, restaurants, pubs and entertainment facilities, you could not be more central!
This duel key access apartment includes one bedroom with an ensuite and also one bedroom with an ensuite and kitchen facilities, to allow for multiple functionalities. Whether it's used as one/two hotel rooms, or as a one/two bedroom apartment for short/long terms tenants, the versatility of this property makes it undeniably the perfect investment!
Be assured that your tenants/guests satisfaction will be met time and time again with what this complex has to offer!
* Currently leased to the Mantra Pandanas as an executive holiday apartment for $30,240 per annum
* Make in excess of 6.0% net return, plus flexible owner occupancy or private leasing alternatives
* 4% depreciation per annum on building costs
* 260 degree sparkling ocean and city views from spacious balcony
* Offered fully equipped, with modern stylish furniture, air-conditioning & BIRS
* Resort style swimming pool with waterfall feature, 24 hour gymnasium facilities & Day Spa
* 24 hour reception and on-site management
* Popular gourmet deli and in-house restaurant located on the ground floor
* Walk to anywhere location, transport, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, entertainment centre, Esplanade Waterfront & Wharf precinct
please call Irene Petrakis 0431 406 183 or Nick Syrimi 0412 537 638.
Year Built: 2008
Area under title: 91m²
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate fees: $1,490 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,350 per annum
Easements: None found
Rental Income: $2,520 per month
JohnIt was easy I had the money he had what I wanted we haggled as you do It was the easiest realestate deal both of us had ever done We laught