Perfect for Large Families!
With a design brief to capture as much of the mesmerising lake and golf course panorama as possible, this prestigious and magnificent custom designed, sumptuous 5-star two storied residence sits on the point of a secluded cul-de-sac and offers every conceivable modern convenience.
The moment you walk through the door, you will simply fall in love with the expansive and romantic spaces, starting with the two full length verandahs which seamlessly link the light-filled interiors; the perfect places for large scale entertaining or to watch the ever-changing skies.
Ideal for: Large families, rental income potential, work from home, independent teenagers, dependent elderly
Large main rooms, excellent floor plan, high ceilings, and wide entrance hall and conveniently positioned to shops, restaurants, transport and schools. Set in beautiful garden surrounds with in ground pool. Versatile room configurations.
* Wing A bedrooms 2&3, walk in robes, bathroom
* Wing B bedrooms 3&4, walk in robes, bathroom
* Covered al fresco (generous and ideal for entertaining)
* Double lock up garage
* Guest Room
* Media Room
* Open plan living/dining
* Pool Room
* Powder Room
* Master domain (just imagine waking up every morning to tranquil water views) with well-appointed en-suite, walk-in robe and balcony access
* Glorious chef's kitchen with top of the range appliances and a pantry
* Huge open plan kitchen/meals area leading to generously proportioned verandah overlooking lake and golf course.
* Media room
It is certainly rare indeed that a home as unique as this one, with so many visually stunning design elements is offered for sale.
Please be sure to include this magnificent residence on your must inspect' list today!
Area under title: 856 m
Council Rates: $2,265 per annum
Easements: None found
Year Built: 2007
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.