Low Set Family Home in Convenient Locale
Nestled in Fannie Bay, one of, if not THE most highly sought after and desirable family neighbourhoods of Darwin, this single level home family home is ready for its new owners to call home.
The house itself is in good condition and will suit a young family with plenty of potential to modernise and add value.
Situated in a prime position, you'll enjoy the proximity to East Point Reserve, Saturday's Parap Markets, local schools & public swimming pool as well as Darwin's CBD.
Move straight-in and enjoy, or modernize and add value, the choice is yours.
- Generous parcel of 1,160sqm kick that footy!
- Bright, spacious and open living and dining
- Spacious kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- 4 well-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Air-conditioned and low maintenance, with double car port and handy shed
- Buses a short walk, 2 minute drive to local shops and amenities
- Only moments to Darwin's CBD, Sailing Club, East Point Reserve and Parap Markets
Area under title: 1,160 m
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Hunt & Hunt
Year Built: 1991
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before