A Fabulous Property in the Heart of Prestigious Knuckey Lagoon
Have the best of both worlds with this perfectly situated four-bedroom home.
Set on an impressive five acres yet within a short drive of Darwin CBD, this property will certainly be of interest to those looking for a secluded country lifestyle, yet wanting to remain close to the centre of things.
- Long driveway meanders through a tapestry of native bush land, providing plenty of privacy from neighbours and the road
- Interior includes an open Bali-style living/dining area, with Jarrah floorboards underfoot and large external awnings offering protection from the sun and seasonal extremes
- Separate lounge room near the front entrance
- Designer kitchen with stainless-steel wall oven, induction cooktop, pristine white cabinetry, matching stone bench tops, and galley-style breakfast bar serving the adjoining living/dining zone
- Four generous bedrooms, all with air conditioning, plus large windows for ample natural lighting
- Light-filled main bathroom comes with large raised corner bath, integrated overhead shower and stone topped vanity
- Your choice of large covered balcony, with raised views of the surrounding landscaped gardens, make for an entertainer's 'moveable feast' or quiet meditational spots.
- Sizeable paved patio area adjoins a lagoon-style in ground spa, with tall palms and the lush gardens providing a verdant tropical backdrop
- Large shed provides parking for two vehicles, with additional undercover parking in the attached single carport
- Polished floorboards, air conditioning, louvered windows and ceiling fans throughout
- Within fifteen minutes' drive of Darwin CBD, this property is close to schools, Charles Darwin University and all other amenities.
This is the perfect property to grow a family or hobby farm, enjoying an idyllic resort-like ambiance and represents a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a family home filled with potential in such a sought after and tightly held estate!
First to see will fall in love. Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 2 hectares 1700 m²
Easements: Power line Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Council Rates: $1,118 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Platinum Conveyancing
Year Built: 1984
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before