Slice of Rural Paradise in Idyllic Knuckey Lagoon
Have the best of both worlds with this perfectly situated four-bedroom home.
Set on an impressive five acres yet within a short drive of Darwin CBD, this property will certainly be of interest to those looking for a secluded country lifestyle, yet wanting to remain close to the centre of things.
- Long driveway meanders through a tapestry of native bush land, providing plenty of privacy from neighbours and the road
- Interior includes an open Bali-style living/dining area, with Jarrah floorboards underfoot and large external awnings offering protection from the sun and seasonal extremes
- Separate lounge room near the front entrance
- Designer kitchen with stainless-steel wall oven, induction cooktop, pristine white cabinetry, matching stone bench tops, and galley-style breakfast bar serving the adjoining living/dining zone
- Four generous bedrooms, all with air conditioning, plus large windows for ample natural lighting
- Light-filled main bathroom comes with large raised corner bath, integrated overhead shower and stone topped vanity
- Your choice of large covered balcony, with raised views of the surrounding landscaped gardens, make for an entertainer's 'moveable feast' or quiet meditational spots.
- Sizeable paved patio area adjoins a lagoon-style in ground spa, with tall palms and the lush gardens providing a verdant tropical backdrop
- Large shed provides parking for two vehicles, with additional undercover parking in the attached single carport
- Polished floorboards, air conditioning, louvered windows and ceiling fans throughout
- Within fifteen minutes' drive of Darwin CBD, this property is close to schools, Charles Darwin University and all other amenities.
This is the perfect property to grow a family or hobby farm, enjoying an idyllic resort-like ambiance and represents a unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a family home filled with potential in such a sought after and tightly held estate!
First to see will fall in love. Act fast and organise your inspection today.
Area Under Title: 2 hectares 1700 m
Easements: Power line Easement to Northern Territory of Australia
Council Rates: $1,118 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Platinum Conveyancing
Year Built: 1984
Zone: RL (Rural Living)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.