Offer Accepted. Open Inspection Has Been Cancelled. Apologies for Any Inconvenience.
Situated near one of Darwin's biggest growth areas, the modest brick exterior of this three-bedroom residence belies the ample space and impressive range of features that lie within.
* Two living areas
* Neat kitchen with loads of cupboard space
* Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fully carpeted
* Master bedroom with en suite
* Large backyard - kick that footy!
* Awesome bar the ideal place for family get togethers'
* Split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry, plus an additional outside storage room and handy carport.
Only a few minutes drive from shopping, schools, parks and Casuarina Coastal Reserve, this property could appeal to first-home buyers, families or investors alike.
Area under title: 804 m
Council Rates: $1,612 per annum
Easements: None found
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Build: 1983
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.