Offer Accepted. Open Inspection Has Been Cancelled. Apologies for Any Inconvenience.
Situated near one of Darwin's biggest growth areas, the modest brick exterior of this three-bedroom residence belies the ample space and impressive range of features that lie within.
* Two living areas
* Neat kitchen with loads of cupboard space
* Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fully carpeted
* Master bedroom with en suite
* Large backyard - kick that footy!
* Awesome bar the ideal place for family get togethers'
* Split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout
* Internal laundry, plus an additional outside storage room and handy carport.
Only a few minutes drive from shopping, schools, parks and Casuarina Coastal Reserve, this property could appeal to first-home buyers, families or investors alike.
Area under title: 804 m
Council Rates: $1,612 per annum
Easements: None found
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Build: 1983
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before