Spacious and so Quiet!
A superb family package, this tasteful home's generous accommodation, smart modern finishes and outdoor entertainment areas, all highlight its excellent lifestyle appeal.
This is the perfect opportunity to secure an immaculate home that showcases a generous sized, open floor plan. Its bright,open plan layout has been cleverly designed to provide a great living environment that is small enough to feel like an easy-care home, and large enough to cater for the big family.
It is ready now for buyers to move in and enjoy a perfect blend of style, privacy and position, that is central to all of Woodleigh Gardens and Leanyers amenities.
There are so many reasons o buy this quality home:
- Northerly rear aspect with sheltered front and rear patios and a family friendly 880m2 yard with garden shed and pool
- Near new open plan family room and kitchen featuring generous cupboard space stainless steel appliances
- Multiple entertainment zones include formal, casual and rumpus areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite and three additional bedrooms, all with built-in storage
- Air conditioning throughout and loads of storage make this home a desirable place to live and share with others
- Convenient location within walking distance to quality schools, park lands, public transport and Leanyer Shopping Centre
- Massive four-bedroom home with a bright, freshly painted interior, on approximately 830 square metres
- Good-sized open-plan living and dining area, with large windows providing ample natural lighting
- Contemporary kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, contrasting dark stone bench tops, breakfast bar, large pantry and the full range of modern stainless-steel
- King-sized master bedroom, constructed in 2011, is outfitted with ceramic floor tiles, modern down lights, mirrored built-in wardrobe and feature wall
- Adjoining en suite is equally new, includes stone-topped raised basin vanity, glass-screen shower and modern wall tiles
- Three additional bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated main bathroom has floor-to ceiling wall tiles and massive glass-screen shower
- Large covered entertainment area at the rear overlooks a sizeable backyard, perfect for entertaining; a large verandah mirrors this area at the front
- Backyard also includes a 40,000-litre plunge pool, surrounded by terracotta pavers and set against a backdrop of landscaped tropical gardens (garden shed
- Equally large front yard is finished in exposed aggregate (essentially zero maintenance), with sufficient off street parking for four vehicles, plus a boat or
- Two double carports and a dual driveway provide even more parking options
- Additional features include split system cooling and low maintenance floor tiles throughout, plus a large internal laundry with ample storage space.
The sellers are relocating interstate and they NEED a sale ASAP!
Area Under Title: 828 m
Council Rates: $1,656.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Aquarius Conveyancing
Year Built: 1984
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.