Family Living in Idyllic Surrounds
Homebuyers looking for a slice of a quality and lifestyle will find this well built and well-designed ground level home of interest.
Situated in the fantastic neighborhood of Lyons and tastefully outfitted with a neutral colour palette and modern trimmings, this property is an excellent combination of both classic and modern style, at an extremely affordable price for the area.
* Massive tiled living and dining zones form the open-plan hub of the property
* Adjoining kitchen has ample charcoal-toned cabinetry, contrasting white bench tops, stainless-steel under bench oven, ceramic cooktop and feature-tile splashback
* Tiled main bathroom has glass-screen shower, inbuilt bath and separate WC
* Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
* King-sized bedroom has large walk-in wardrobe and en suite with glass-screen shower
* Undercover patio area at the rear is ideal for outdoors entertaining, overlooking the large backyard
* Low-maintenance gardens, with gated access to the rear
* Property has internal laundry and plenty of storage, plus double lockup garage
* Extras include split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern down lights, porcelain floor tiles and louvered windows throughout.
* Conveniently positioned within a short walk of parks, public transport and Royal Darwin Hospital, and a short drive to Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square.
Council Rates: $1,757 per annum
Easements: None found
Land area: 687m
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Built: 2009
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before