Family Living in Idyllic Surrounds
Homebuyers looking for a slice of a quality and lifestyle will find this well built and well-designed ground level home of interest.
Situated in the fantastic neighborhood of Lyons and tastefully outfitted with a neutral colour palette and modern trimmings, this property is an excellent combination of both classic and modern style, at an extremely affordable price for the area.
* Massive tiled living and dining zones form the open-plan hub of the property
* Adjoining kitchen has ample charcoal-toned cabinetry, contrasting white bench tops, stainless-steel under bench oven, ceramic cooktop and feature-tile splashback
* Tiled main bathroom has glass-screen shower, inbuilt bath and separate WC
* Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
* King-sized bedroom has large walk-in wardrobe and en suite with glass-screen shower
* Undercover patio area at the rear is ideal for outdoors entertaining, overlooking the large backyard
* Low-maintenance gardens, with gated access to the rear
* Property has internal laundry and plenty of storage, plus double lockup garage
* Extras include split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern down lights, porcelain floor tiles and louvered windows throughout.
* Conveniently positioned within a short walk of parks, public transport and Royal Darwin Hospital, and a short drive to Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square.
Council Rates: $1,757 per annum
Easements: None found
Land area: 687m
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Built: 2009
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.