4 Bedroom Elevated = Brilliant Family Home!
Offering a bright, airy and modern, with plenty of space inside and out and a location in the ever-popular northern suburbs, this four-bedroom elevated home will certainly be of interest.
All 4 bedrooms are located on the one level, which will certainly make it appealing to families with younger children. With its trendy modern exterior and range of contemporary fittings, this property is an excellent combination of both classic and modern style.
Some great features include:
- Original Jarrah floorboards throughout contrast nicely against the modern colour palette
- Expansive living/dining area boasts high ceilings and large louvered windows for ample natural lighting and excellent airflow
- Modern kitchen with wall oven, induction cooktop and breakfast bar
- Four large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, all on one level
- Fully renovated bathroom with designer floor-to-ceiling tiles, dual basin vanity, shower and separate WC
- Downstairs storage room and internal laundry adjoin the undercover entertainment area
- Well-maintained gardens at front and rear
- Large fenced in-ground pool with integrated spa area provides the perfect place to unwind against a beautiful tropical garden backdrop, with protection offered by a large shade sail
- Undercover parking available for two vehicles, with the gated entrance providing additional secure parking for more vehicles (or a trailer and boat!)
Fully fenced back yard providing secure playing and entertaining area for the whole family
- Modern down lights, ceiling fans and split-system air conditioning throughout
- Solar power halving your power consumption costs
- Within an easy walk of schools, parks and public transport, with the beach, Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square also a short drive away.
Our sellers are empty nesters' who have enjoyed their home immensely for many years. We know that you will too!
Area Under Title: 880 m
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Council Rates: $1,635 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
Year Built: Pre 1974
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before