Quality Family Living in the Northern Suburbs
Number 9 Thornton Crescent, Moil, has been meticulously hand crafted with exquisite attention to detail and absolute quality at the forefront of the build and design process.
Re-designed and re-constructed by master builder Mr. Charlie Dickman of Ray Laurence Constructions in 2017, this classically inspired dream home is set in an exclusive, tightly held pocket of Moil close to amenities such as parks, Casuarina Secondary College, Moil Primary School and Moil shops
Uniquely suited to families seeking plenty of space and the perfect location, this impressive four-bedroom home is a textbook example of updating and modernisation done right!
With all the hard work already done, prospective buyers can look forward enjoying all the premium features this impressive property provides.
- Perfectly located for new and growing families: within an easy walk of parks, Moil Primary School and shops, with Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square also a short drive away
- Sizeable open-plan living and dining area, with a crisp, bright interior and large windows for ample natural lighting
- Designer kitchen has the full range of modern appliances and features; dishwasher, stainless-steel oven, induction cooktop, stone bench tops, breakfast bar, and ample storage space
- Integrated laundry area is also included
- Four good-sized bedrooms, two with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom is equipped with walk-through wardrobe and brand-new en suite, outfitted with modern wall tiles, glass-screen shower and stone-topped raised basin vanity
- Main bathroom is similarly equipped, also includes an inbuilt bath and separate WC
- Covered entertainment area at the rear overlooks the large backyard
- Massive fully fenced yard area will appeal to green-thumbs, with immaculately maintained gardens at front and rear, plus garden shed
- Large double carport and long drive offers ample off-street parking options
- Extras include split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern down lights and louvered windows and security screens throughout.
Area Under Title: 817 m
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Council Rates: $1,580 Per Annum (Approximately)
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Platinum Conveyancing
Year Built: Pre-Cyclone
Zone: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before