Quality Apartment in Ideal Location
Situated in one of the Territory's favourite beachside suburbs and within a short walk of the beach, shops, cafes and parks, this apartment offers an exceptional location with all Nightcliff has to offer right on its doorstep.
* Pop-up restaurants and cafes for Darwin foodies, Nightcliff Pool, and Nightcliff/Rapid Creek beaches are all literally around the corner.
* Trendy retro brick/timber interior is all original, kept in immaculate condition
* Open-plan living/dining area has access to a cosy rear patio
* Original timber kitchen has ample cupboard space, breakfast bar, upright cooker and low-maintenance laminated benchtops
* One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Light-filled bathroom has shower-over-bath and integrated laundry
* Air conditioning throughout, plus off-street parking for one vehicle
Metres from the beach and offering plenty of potential, this quality ground-floor apartment could provide a great opportunity for first home buyers looking for a unique property to call their own.
Area under title: 81 m
Body Corporate Manager: Jan Rodger Real Estate
Body Corporate Rate: $750 per quarter (approximate)
Council Rates: $1,370 per annum (approximate)
Easements: None Found
Year Built: 1993
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
JohnIt was easy I had the money he had what I wanted we haggled as you do It was the easiest realestate deal both of us had ever done We laught