Rosebery Family Abode will Surely be Snapped up Quickly!
Positioned in a sought-after location in the ever popular neighbourhood of Rosebery, this great family home offers neat and tidy living with a large backyard.
The property will be ideal for a family looking to break into this tightly held suburb, in addition to astute investors looking for a solid home with good returns to add to their portfolio.
* 4 great sized rooms; master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Expansive open plan layout with two living areas
* Cool tiles and air-conditioning throughout
* Great kitchen with ample bench space
* Tightly held location
* Undercover entertaining area
* Lock up parking for two vehicles
* Ideally located only moments away from the Palmerston CBD, schools, local shops, parks and sporting fields.
Sun filled and very private backyard - great for kids to play all day long
This solid and well cared for family abode is ideal for a family seeking a great location to live in and a home that offers good bones and easy single level living. There is also plenty of space for future extensions/improvements to the home.
It isn't often that a home that ticks so many boxes comes to the market; and when it does it is usually snapped up fairly quickly!
The seller is interstate and needs this property gone they are NOT testing the market - so come through and take a look before someone else beats you to it!
Area under title: 653 m
Council Rates: Approx. $1,702.50 per annum
Easements: Electricity supply to PAWA and Drainage Easement to Palmerston Council
Year Built: 2009
Zoning: SD (single dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.