Entry Level Delight in Brilliant Stuart Park! The Perfect Fixer Upper!
A fantastic and affordable way to enter one of the hottest, fastest and in demand suburbs in Darwin. Not many suburbs can boast a location as convenient as this, along with a vibrant affluent multicultural community.
This is Stuart Park.....a suburb on the fringe of joining the Million Dollar Club! Buy now before it's too late.
A massive 1,060 m block, generous internal floor plan and a premium location raise this classic elevated home above the rest.
With plenty of room for entertaining or relaxation, with the potential for ocean views, this expansive property is uniquely suited to families seeking plenty of space without scrimping on location.
Offering the first home buyer, investor and renovators an opportunity to acquire and add value to this property which offers a flexible floor plan and a location so convenient, you might as well put your car away.
SOME GREAT FEATURES
- Large Land 1,060 m
- Flexible Floor plan - Room to add a 2nd Bathroom or a 4th Bedroom
- Original condition, great for those wanting to renovate and add value
- Convenient Location, walk to Shops and all the facilities Stuart Park is famous for
- Jarrah floorboards awaiting a good rub/polish and sand back
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area, with amber-toned Jarrah floorboards throughout, and treetop views of the lush gardens below
- Large louvered windows and high ceilings adding to the feeling of light and space
- Additional living area downstairs, opening onto the paved rear courtyard
- Split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout, plus undercover parking for two vehicles
- An exceptional location within a stone's throw to Tipperary Waters Marina and the city
- Shops, parks, restaurants and the beach are all within easy walking distance.
Area Under Title: 1,060 m
Council Rates: $2,549 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
House Area: 107 m
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Year Built: 1979
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before