Here's Great Buying!
An absolute gem of a property, this solidly constructed home is erected on a whopping 1,080 m allotment!
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this great home will suit a growing family and represents absolute value for money.
Offering a pool, verandahs all round and a handy shed, this property will be sure to attract loads of interest from astute buyers.
Hurry and put this property at the top of your list today!
* Solidly constructed, spacious with open plan living and dining
* Great kitchen with loads of cupboard space
* Seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Generously proportioned bedrooms
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Well-equipped internal laundry with storage
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, split-system cooling and polished floor tiles in the main living areas
* Large fully fenced yard contains large lawn areas and garden shed at the rear
* Immaculately presented tropical gardens both front and back
* Attached carport offers undercover parking for one vehicle; driveway and large yard provides additional off-street parking options for car or boat alike
Area under title: 1,080 m
Council Rates: Approx. $1,687 per annum
Easements: Sewerage easement to Power and Water authority
Year Built: 1992
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Paul & HelenaNick was very attentive to our needs and responded admirably to these and any requests from us. His professionalism, experience, expertise and general approach to the delivery of his services are exemplary and second to none that we have experienced before