Here's Great Buying!
An absolute gem of a property, this solidly constructed home is erected on a whopping 1,080 m allotment!
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this great home will suit a growing family and represents absolute value for money.
Offering a pool, verandahs all round and a handy shed, this property will be sure to attract loads of interest from astute buyers.
Hurry and put this property at the top of your list today!
* Solidly constructed, spacious with open plan living and dining
* Great kitchen with loads of cupboard space
* Seamless indoor/outdoor living
* Generously proportioned bedrooms
* Ensuite to the master bedroom
* Well-equipped internal laundry with storage
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, split-system cooling and polished floor tiles in the main living areas
* Large fully fenced yard contains large lawn areas and garden shed at the rear
* Immaculately presented tropical gardens both front and back
* Attached carport offers undercover parking for one vehicle; driveway and large yard provides additional off-street parking options for car or boat alike
Area under title: 1,080 m
Council Rates: Approx. $1,687 per annum
Easements: Sewerage easement to Power and Water authority
Year Built: 1992
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Martin and SusanBeing remote was a difficulty made easy by the team. On task and done quickly.