Water Views, Furnished, Pool In Complex, Secure Access and MORE
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the pleasant suburb of Tipperary Waters (Stuart Park) with top floor water views, high quality furnishings, secure parking for 2 cars and so much more, what else would you need? Just your suitcase.
PLEASE NOTE: Available from Thursday 9th November 2017 - early/mid May (end date fairly flexible)
Both generous sized bedrooms have access to their own balconies, the front balcony overlooks the harbour, the back balcony overlooks the Darwin CBD and Tipperary Waters marina.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining room surely makes an ideal space for entertaining guests or family.
- Quality furnishings
- Tiled throughout
- Air conditioned throughout
- Large built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom contains walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Ample storage
- Separate Laundry
- Established pot plants that need to be watered and cared for
- Smoking allowed only on balconies
- In ground pool in complex
- Undercover parking in secure area for 2 cars
- Main bedroom; king size bed, bedhead, 2 side tables, dressing table, TV & DVD player on trolley, walk in ensuite and wardrobe with lots of hanging space, new mattress
- 2nd bedroom; new queen bed & mattress, 2 side tables
- Lounge/sitting area; large flat screen TV, DVD player, Foxtel included, large TV cabinet, 5 seater lounge, coffee table, 6 seater kitchen table with 4 chairs, futon lounge, large buffet cabinet.
- Kitchen; lots of cubboard space, stove & cook top, microwave oven, 550 ltr fridge,
- Laundry; 8.5kg washing machine & inside foldup clothes line
- Front balcony; 6 seater table with 4 chairs, small wooden table, outdoor fold up clothes line.
- Back balcony; small table and 2 chairs
Feel free to contact Kim on (08) 8943 3500 / 0434 584 609 to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.