Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
You Little Beauty! Super for Singles/Couples, Ideal for Investors and Perfect for Downsizers
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Tired of renting and looking to buy your first home? Perhaps you're looking to purchase an investment property?
Well, this little beauty ticks all the boxes!
Immaculate throughout and as neat as a pin, this property is tucked away from the crowds; yet is close to everything and everywhere.
Positioned on the 4th floor, it's ready for your immediate inspection.and occupancy
The seller is extremely motivated to sell and an inspection is highly recommended as this property will surely be snapped up quickly!
Take advantage of the nearby shopping and night-life of Darwin City as well as schools, public transport, local cafes and restaurants. Or perhaps take a leisurely stroll walk to the Darwin Convention Centre and harbour precinct. Such a fun and convenient lifestyle
The seller has recently relocated interstate and has stressed his motivation and urgency to liquidate this property. Quite simply, this one's gotta go!
Some great reasons to buy:
- Sleek, modern, light drenched 1 bedroom apartment
- Neat and tidy kitchenette with plenty of cupboard storage and dishwasher
- Functional bathroom with laundry provisions
- Tiled throughout with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Private balcony
- Secure, off-street parking
- Exceptional value for money
- Open plan living and dining rooms
- Large balcony with city skyline views
- Air conditioning and tiled throughout for easy living
- Alarm System and intercom in complex
- Built in wardrobes to bedroom
- Communal rooftop terrace and swimming pool areas
- In the heart of the City
- Walk to the waterfront precinct and beach side locations
- Perfect for the retiree, fly-in fly-out worker, investor or first home buyer.
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate fees: Approx. $1,388 per quarter
Council Rates: Approx. $1,460 per annum
Easements: None Found
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: MSP Legal
Unit Area: 50 m2
Year Built: 2012
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.