Fantastic Investment Opportunity! This one ticks all the boxes!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
Stop looking! This one ticks all the boxes and we are under instructions to sell! You will not find better value!
Beautifully finished and a location second to none, this great unit is so close to restaurants, shops, cafes and entertainment only a stroll away.
On offer is a generously proportioned 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with two car spaces, powder room (extra toilet) and large balcony.
With ample natural light, this fabulous abode is screaming for a new owner!
The open plan kitchen / dining embraces the outdoor living and lifestyle ... because after all, that is what Darwin is all about - family, friends, entertaining and lifestyle.
The owners have bought elsewhere and we need to sell! In fact, they want you to OFFEND them with offers!
7th floor apartment
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Powder room (extra toilet)
2 car spaces
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Rates: Approx. $1,680 per quarter
Council Rates: Approx. $1,300 per annum
Year Built: 2016
Close To Schools
Close To Shops
Close To Transport
Some wonderful reasons to buy in this great development:
- Interior designer selected finishes & fittings
- Secure car parking
- Boutique complex in new city location by Insync developments
- High performance appliances
- Stone bench tops
- 2 bedrooms, each with ensuite
- 3 bedrooms, ensuite to 2 bedrooms and third bathroom in laundry
- Powder room for guests
- Private balconies for alfresco dining
- Internal storage
- Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
- Swimming pool
- Equipped gymnasium
- Secure lift access to each level
- Ideal for first home buyers; a privileged lifestyle
- Excellent returns, tax saving and depreciation benefits for investors
- Highly desirable location
- Video Intercom
- LED lighting
- Motion activated lighting in hallways
- NBN Ready
Be quick as this great property is priced to sell today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.