Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Adorable and MOST affordable! All Offers To Be Submitted By COB Monday 5th February 2018
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exceptional Value, Outstanding Location! Buyers looking for bargain will be delighted with this excellent home.
With its combination of a low-maintenance interior, fantastic location and ample natural lighting, investors, downsizers and first-home buyers of every stripe will be lining up for a look.
Some great reasons to buy today:
- 3 living areas - family, living & dining
- Kitchen loaded with cupboard space - everyone will want a turn to cook
- Master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Internal laundry, plus split-system air conditioning and cool tiles throughout
- Tidy yard area with low-maintenance gardens and double carport at the front
- Good-sized verandah overlooking yard - the perfect place to bbq and entertain guests
- Within an easy stroll of public transport, golf course, surrounding parklands & lakes
Council Rates: $1,827.94 per annum approximately
Easements: None found
House Area: 133 m
Land Area: 717 m
Year Built: 1997
Zoning:SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
717.77m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.