Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
When Size Matters
- 7 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Once every so often comes an opportunity that can't be missed. Well this staggering family home with unlimited potential may just be one of those moments. This home is only moments away from the Darwin CBD and all its advantages, primary, middle and high schools, the Parap Markets and other boutique shops and restaurants. With its impressive street appeal, generously proportioned floor plan and overflow of features, this home should be on top of your list.
- 7 double sized bedrooms spread on both levels.
- Both bathrooms have been recently updated and look great.
- Massive main kitchen is dated, but completely functional and easily upgradable if desired.
- Additional kitchen downstairs is just as big, perfect for entertain downstairs.
- Car parking for at least 6 vehicles, without using any of the massive undercover entertaining area.
- The Wrap around balcony is immense, you could play cricket on either side.
- The floor plan upstairs perfectly mixes an open plan layout with additional formal dinning/lounge/games room.
- The underground area is vast and solid, easily able to close in and turn into a colossal mansion.
- The roof of this property is completely flat and concrete, perfect to convert into a rooftop balcony.
- Plenty of green yards at the rear of the property, great for entertaining the children.
This property is screaming for someone to take control and transform it into the masterpiece it can be. With such a solid foundation and ample space to work with the only limit is your imagination. Add the fact how desirable the location of the property is and you have a winner. Contact Irene Petrakis 0431 406 183 now, for your appointment.
Year Built: 1982
Land Area: 808m2 sq/m Under title
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
808m² / 0.2 acres
6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.