Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Perfect Fixer Upper in Brilliant Larrakeyah! It's even zoned MD!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
A fantastic and affordable way to enter one of the hottest, fastest and in demand suburbs in Darwin.
Not many suburbs can boast a location as convenient as this, along with a vibrant affluent multicultural community.
This is Larrakeyah.....a suburb that has well and truly joined the Million Dollar Club! Buy now before it's too late.
A massive 1,470 m block, generous internal floor plan and a premium location raise this classic elevated home above the rest.
With plenty of room for entertaining or relaxation, this expansive property is uniquely suited to families seeking plenty of space without scrimping on location.
Offering the owner occupier, land banker', investor, developer and all super smart renovators an opportunity to acquire and add value to this property which offers a flexible floor plan and a location so convenient, you might as well put your car away.
SOME GREAT FEATURES
- Large Land 1,470 m
- Flexible floor plan
- Original condition, great for those wanting to renovate and add value
- Brilliant location, walk to Shops and all the facilities Larrakeyah is famous for
- Timber floorboards awaiting a good rub/polish and sand back
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area, with amber-toned floorboards throughout, and treetop views of the lush gardens below
- Large windows and high ceilings adding to the feeling of light and space
- Additional living area downstairs, opening onto the gardens
- Sparkling in ground pool plus parking for 4 vehicles
- An exceptional location within a stone's throw to Cullen Bay and the city
- Shops, parks, restaurants and the beach are all within easy walking distance.
Area under title: 1,470m
Council Rates: $4,717 per annum
Easements: Sewerage Easement to PAWA
Lease details: $500 per week. Expiry November 2018
Year Built: 1976
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,470m² / 0.36 acres
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.