OPEN INSPECTION CANCELED DUE TO CYCLONE. Affordable and Absolutely Adorable!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
On a tree-lined street within a tidy group of seven units in the popular northern suburbs, first home buyers and potential investors should jump at the opportunity to secure this quality ground level two-bedroom unit.
The owners are leaving Darwin and need this one goneyesterday!
- Cheap as chips - the bargain of 2018!
- Ideal for first home buyers
- Great kitchen with loads of cupboards space. Everyone will want to take turns to cook!
- Take advantage of low, low interest rates
- Great investment property
- Good-sized rear courtyard requires minimal maintenance and provides ample room for entertaining guests
- Attached carport provides covered parking for one vehicle
- Handy shed to store your items
- Within easy driving distance of the beach (dog friendly for pet owners), hospital, schools and Casuarina Square shopping complex
- Walking distance to parks and public transport
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate levies: $1,210 per quarter (approximately)
Council Rates: Approx. $1,460 per annum
Easements: None found
Status: Vacant Possession
Unit Entitlement: 144 m2
Vendor's Conveyancing Agent: Top End Conveyancing
Year Built: 1985
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
144m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.