Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic family home in ever popular Lyons!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With four large bedrooms and ample room for entertaining both inside and out, space will never be in short supply in this immaculately presented contemporary home.
Perfectly situated in the northern suburbs, within a short walk of parks, public transport and Royal Darwin Hospital.
Lee Point beach, Buffalo Creek, Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square are also within a short drive.
This quality family abode ticks all the boxes when it comes to location, luxury and spaciousness.
- Multi-zoned open-plan living and dining area, with porcelain floor tiles and ample natural lighting throughout
- Designer kitchen with all the mod cons: breakfast island, caesar stone bench tops with waterfall ends, walk-in pantry, modern glass splashback, stainless-steel oven, dishwasher, induction cooktop and canopy range hood
- Four generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Guest bedroom has direct patio access, king-sized master has an en suite with glass-screen shower
- Main bathroom has a large inbuilt bath, glass screen shower and is outfitted with modern mocha-toned tiles
- Large sliding glass doors open onto the covered outdoor entertainment area, finished in exposed aggregate
- Luxury lap pool with feature waterfall, set against a landscaped garden backdrop
- Internal laundry with ample storage, split-system air conditioning
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal access.
Area Under Title: 656m
Council Rates: $1,784.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Corporation
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 2009
Zoning: SD17 (Specific Use)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
656m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.