Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Opportunity To Secure Brilliant Elevated Home!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
Entry Level Delight in Brilliant Malak! The Perfect Fixer Upper!
A fantastic and affordable way to enter one of the hottest, fastest and in demand suburbs in Darwin.
Not many suburbs can boast a location as convenient as this, along with a vibrant affluent multicultural community.
This is Malak.....a suburb that has become ever popular! Buy now before it's too late.
A massive 944 m block, generous internal floor plan and a premium location raise this classic elevated home above the rest.
With plenty of room for entertaining or relaxation, this expansive property is uniquely suited to families seeking plenty of space without scrimping on location.
Offering the first home buyer, investor and renovators an opportunity to acquire and add value to this property which offers a flexible floor plan and a location so convenient, you might as well put your car away.
SOME GREAT FEATURES
- Large Land 944 m
- Flexible Floor plan - Room to add a 2nd Bathroom or a 4th Bedroom
- Original condition, great for those wanting to renovate and add value
- Convenient Location, walk to Shops and all the facilities Malak has on offer
- Jarrah floorboards awaiting a good rub/polish and sand back
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area, and treetop views of the lush gardens below
- Large windows and high ceilings adding to the feeling of light and space
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, plus undercover parking for two vehicles
- An exceptional location within a stone's throw to Malak Shopping Centre, cafes, local schools and community parks
- Shops, parks, restaurants and the beach are all within easy walking distance.
- Huge fully-fenced yard with low-maintenance gardens, large lawn area, garden shed and dual access driveways
- Large in ground pool, which the kids will simply love!
- A tidy residence in a quiet, family friendly street located in the ever-popular northern suburb of Malak, within a short walk of Malak Primary School, Sanderson Middle School, parks and public transport.
Area Under Title: 944 m
Council Rates per annum (approximately): $1,423.00
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Seller's Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1979
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
944m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.