Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Is this your dream home?
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Award Winning Alyssum Grand' is ready and waiting for youSet in the stylish estate of Muirhead, one of Darwin's blue ribbon suburbs, this immaculate near new Saroukos Homes inspired residence exudes all the qualities of a superior home or investment prospect and has been meticulously created to enhance the lifestyle and comfort for the new owners.
Smart design and Saroukos chic are a winning combination in the Alyssum Grand, which is why it has been recognised by Master Builders Northern Territory as the winner of the 2017 Winner of Excellence in Building and Construction.
The stunning residence is looking for new family to call is home.
Spanning impressive proportions of some 266.14m2, you have all of your needs catered for.
Entertain in style in the stunning kitchen with island bench and endless storage, or alfresco in the outdoor kitchen.
Ready for the kids are four generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the master suite features a large walk-in robe and ensuite, with double vanity.
A perfectly presented private family home situated in a safe and friendly neighbourhood.
The garden sets a unique tone and really gives a sense of peace and privacy; a perfect space for children and pets to play.
Spacious and sophisticated, the Alyssum Grand is a large family home where no detail has been overlooked. From the moment you step inside, you'll notice this home boasts a range of design features that make it unique.
The perfect balance of form and function, the Alyssum Grand has a charm that is hard to resist. A truly magnificent and inspired home; one most certainly worthy of your immediate inspection. You may never want to leave.
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with ideal outdoor flow
- Entertaining terrace, ideal for family gatherings
- Low maintenance child, pet-friendly and picturesque level garden space
- Stone bench kitchen includes quality stainless gas appliances and walk in pantry
- Master bedroom features ensuite and walk-in robes
- Outdoor kitchen also has potential for parent or teen retreat
- 4 bathrooms - main, 2 & ensuites and outdoor!
- Double lock-up garage with storeroom as well as attic storage
- Solar hot water as well as grid connected solar power system
- Lounge by the crystal clear pool while working on your tan
Area under title: 670 m2
Council Rates: Approx. $1,465 per annum
Easements: Electricity supply easement to PAWA
Rental Income: $1,100 per week
Total House Area: 266.14 m2
Vendors' Conveyancing Agent: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Year Built: 2016
Zoning: SD23 (Specific Use)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Outdoor Kitchen
See all features
670m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.