Give yourself an upgrade to luxury family living!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction Location: In-rooms - Level 1, The Venue, Fannie Bay.
For those thinking they've found just another classic Darwin elevated home, think again!
This impressive designer home has been superbly renovated throughout and is ideal for family living.
Both inside and out, the level of quality on show with this exceptionally stylish four bedroom plus rumpus room elevated home will make prospective buyers the envy of the neighbourhood.
- Open-plan living area located near the front entrance, finished in bright white colour palette and timber floorboards that flow throughout
- Double French doors open onto a massive timber deck with sunset views of landscaped tropical gardens and Jingili Water Gardens beyond
- Elegant designer kitchen featuring a stone-topped breakfast bar, sleek white cabinetry, dishwasher, feature glass splashback and 900mm dual fuel Euromaid cooker
- An adjoining study nook and additional living area provides extra interior space and functionality
- Contemporary bathroom equipped with modern glass-screen shower, premium stainless-steel fixtures, floor-to ceiling wall tiles and wall-mounted vanity unit with stone bench top
- Three good-sized upstairs bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Large studio apartment downstairs has polished concrete floors, modern down lights and its own kitchenette - perfect for the older teen, in-laws or houseguest!
- Outdoor-style downstairs bathroom with interior and exterior access, and adjoining undercover entertainment area
- Luxurious resort-style pool a large decked patio area, stone water feature and slide
- Landscaped gardens at front and rear, with climbing frames and playground for the kids
- Other premium features include split-system cooling, louvered windows, stainless-steel ceiling fans and modern down lights throughout, plus undercover parking for two vehicles
- Within a short distance to Jingili Primary School, Casuarina Senior College, Casuarina Square shopping complex, Jingili Water Gardens and the beach.
With so many features and a wealth of quality living space on offer, not to mention its picture-perfect location in the northern suburbs, this fantastic family home won't remain on the market for long and you'll be kicking yourself if you let this fantastic family home slip through your fingers!
Area under title: 817 m2
Council Rates: Approx. $1,725 per annum
Easements: None Found
Rental Estimate: $870 pw
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1978
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.