Price Slashed by $20,000! Sellers want this property sold ASAP!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in family friendly Karama, this gorgeous and incredibly well priced three bedroom family home could be sitting in just the right spot for you!
Just a few minutes' to Leanyer Water Park, shops, local primary schools and middle school, the property is also very close to Casuarina Square. This is the ideal family home for the first home buyer!
This impressive house stays cool throughout the year thanks to its' breezy location and front and rear long covered verandahs.
With this ideal location, a large kitchen, generous living and storage space, the fantastic Darwin lifestyle you have been looking for awaits.
At an incredible $359,000 this home will surely be snapped up this weekend!
Some great reasons to buy:
- Large open kitchen with lots of cupboard space and lovely view to the back yard
- A cool pool for you and the kids to enjoy
- Generous private back yard with established tropical garden
- Massive 1,110 m allotment
- Covered verandahs both front and back of house
- Well fenced with high fencing all round
- Car port attached to front patio
- Linen Cupboard in hallway
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Garden shed
- Close to Karama shopping centre and many other services
- Close to primary and middle schools
- Family friendly suburb
Area under title: 1,110 m
Council Rates: Approx. $1,436 per annum
Easements: None Found
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1982
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.