Offer Accepted. Open Inspection Has Been Cancelled. Apologies For Any Inconvenience.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated near one of Darwin's biggest growth areas, the modest brick exterior of this three-bedroom residence belies the ample space and impressive range of features that lie within.
- Two living areas
- Neat kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fully carpeted
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Large backyard - kick that footy!
- Awesome bar the ideal place for family get togethers'
- Split-system cooling and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry, plus an additional outside storage room and handy carport.
Only a few minutes drive from shopping, schools, parks and Casuarina Coastal Reserve, this property could appeal to first-home buyers, families or investors alike.
Area under title: 804 m
Council Rates: $1,612 per annum
Easements: None found
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Build: 1983
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.