Family Living in Idyllic Surrounds
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Homebuyers looking for a slice of a quality and lifestyle will find this well built and well-designed ground level home of interest.
Situated in the fantastic neighborhood of Lyons and tastefully outfitted with a neutral colour palette and modern trimmings, this property is an excellent combination of both classic and modern style, at an extremely affordable price for the area.
- Massive tiled living and dining zones form the open-plan hub of the property
- Adjoining kitchen has ample charcoal-toned cabinetry, contrasting white bench tops, stainless-steel under bench oven, ceramic cooktop and feature-tile splashback
- Tiled main bathroom has glass-screen shower, inbuilt bath and separate WC
- Four spacious bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- King-sized bedroom has large walk-in wardrobe and en suite with glass-screen shower
- Undercover patio area at the rear is ideal for outdoors entertaining, overlooking the large backyard
- Low-maintenance gardens, with gated access to the rear
- Property has internal laundry and plenty of storage, plus double lockup garage
- Extras include split-system air conditioning, ceiling fans, modern down lights, porcelain floor tiles and louvered windows throughout.
- Conveniently positioned within a short walk of parks, public transport and Royal Darwin Hospital, and a short drive to Charles Darwin University and Casuarina Square.
Council Rates: $1,757 per annum
Easements: None found
Land area: 687m
Vendor's Conveyancer: Clayton Utz
Year Built: 2009
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.