Reduced To Sell - Make An Offer!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in one of the Territory's favourite beachside suburbs and within a short walk of the beach, shops, cafes and parks, this apartment offers an exceptional location with all Nightcliff has to offer right on its doorstep.
- Pop-up restaurants and cafes for Darwin foodies, Nightcliff Pool, and Nightcliff/Rapid Creek beaches are all literally around the corner.
- Trendy retro brick/timber interior is all original, kept in immaculate condition
- Open-plan living/dining area has access to a cosy rear patio
- Original timber kitchen has ample cupboard space, breakfast bar, upright cooker and low-maintenance laminated benchtops
- One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Light-filled bathroom has shower-over-bath and integrated laundry
- Air conditioning throughout, plus off-street parking for one vehicle
Metres from the beach and offering plenty of potential, this quality ground-floor apartment could provide a great opportunity for first home buyers looking for a unique property to call their own.
Area under title: 81 m
Body Corporate Manager: Jan Rodger Real Estate
Body Corporate Rate: $750 per quarter (approximate)
Council Rates: $1,370 per annum (approximate)
Easements: None Found
Year Built: 1993
Zoning: MR (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.