Another Price Adjustment! This property HAS to be sold!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In a boutique building opposite a tranquil marina, this generously proportioned sub-penthouse apartment is an easy-care entry or investment within the the Darwin City hub.'
Drenched in natural light, this immaculately presented apartment is situated in one of Darwin's most sought after locales.
Well maintained throughout, the interiors maximize light and space on a generous scale.
All three bedrooms are well appointed and offer built in wardrobes with ample storage.
A light, stylish new kitchen with a tranquil marina outlook, makes entertaining easy, whilst enjoying a spacious open plan family / living / dining room.
Additional highlights include split system air-conditioning for year round comfort and a huge balcony overlooking the tranquil marina; the perfect place to enjoy sunset dinners with your family and friends.
Sellers definitely not testing the market, phone to make your offer now!
Even though this property is tenanted, our tenants have kindly offered to vacate prior to expiry of lease in the event an owner occupier falls in love with this property.
- Sub top floor position offering tranquil marina views
- Airy and open, flowing to the huge balcony
- Over-sized windows, natural light t/out
- Split system a/c, low maintenance
- Open plan living & modern dcor
- Separate laundry room, storage facility
- Walk everywhere spot near bus/schools/shops
- Luxurious master bedroom with ensuite, walk in / built in robes
- High quality finishes throughout, a neutral colour palette
Area under title: 185 m
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate fees: $1,671 per quarter
Council Rates: $1,355 per annum
Easements: None found
Lease details: $500 per week. Expiry 10/7/2017
Year Built: 2002
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.