Make An Offer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This wonderful apartment exudes style and sophistication!
Set in a stylish, modern block in an ultra-convenient address, this fresh and stylish apartment provides an unbeatable offering for first home buyers and investors alike.
It enjoys a first floor setting, within minutes of Charles Darwin University, Royal Darwin Hospital, Darwin Private Hospital, Casuarina beach, sought after schools and Casuarina Shopping Square, which includes 'The Quarter' - a "foodies" paradise right in the heart of the Northern Suburbs
Some great reasons to buy this special abode:
- A wonderful offering of comfortable, modern apartment living
- Light and airy interiors feature combined living and dining
- Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Stylish bathroom, internal laundry
- Easy to maintain tiled floors, high ceilings
- Excellent investment prospect
- Quiet desirable setting within a stroll to parks and beaches
- Moments to Casuarina Square, university, hospitals, schools and the beach
Additional features consist of quality air-conditioning, ceiling fans, statement lighting, and intercom security, separate internal laundry, NBN and Foxtel availability plus 2 secure car spaces.
This great complex also offers a communal swimming pool set amid verdant tropical gardens and is without a doubt the jewel tucked away in Darwin Northern Suburbs.
This vibrant village offers a plethora of cafes, bars, restaurants, beaches and Darwin's best parks.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, contact Nick Mousellis today on 0411 724 000
Area Under Title: 144 m
Body Corporate Management Company: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: $1,516 per quarter
Council Rates: Approx. $1,387 per annum
Easements: None found
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 2004
Zoning: MD (Medium Density)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.