First Home Fever? Come straight to this house!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER FOR FOR AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS:
Tastefully renovated with a modern colour palette and contemporary fittings, this Barclay style three-bedroom home in the picturesque northern suburbs will appeal to those seeking stylish living with a minimum of fuss.
- Expansive living area with a bright, white finish and large windows for ample natural lighting
- The adjoining dining zone incorporates a large kitchen, complete with granite-toned benchtops, upright cooker, breakfast bar, generous panty and ample overhead and underbench storage
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom with designer floor-to-ceiling tiles, stone-topped vanity and glass-screen shower
- Well-maintained gardens at front and rear
- Large wraparound verandah provides a great place to sit and enjoy the surrounds
- Backyard comes with garden shed, plus undercover parking for one vehicle
- Extras include split-system air conditioning, stainless-steel ceiling fans, modern downlights, ceramic floor tiles and louvered windows throughout
Situated on about 800 square metres, the beach, Royal Darwin Hospital Lyons Park, public transport and Dripstone Middle School are only a short distance away. Location, style and space translate to a modern house that has plenty on offer for families, in addition to its contemporary looks and feel.
Area Under Title: 817 square metres
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum (approximately)
Easements: Electricity Supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Sellers Conveyancer: Ward Keller Lawyers
Status: Vacant possession
Zoning: Single Dwelling
- Air Conditioning
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.