Here's Great Buying!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
An absolute gem of a property, this solidly constructed home is erected on a whopping 1,080 m allotment!
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this great home will suit a growing family and represents absolute value for money.
Offering a pool, verandahs all round and a handy shed, this property will be sure to attract loads of interest from astute buyers.
Hurry and put this property at the top of your list today!
- Solidly constructed, spacious with open plan living and dining
- Great kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Generously proportioned bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Well-equipped internal laundry with storage
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, split-system cooling and polished floor tiles in the main living areas
- Large fully fenced yard contains large lawn areas and garden shed at the rear
- Immaculately presented tropical gardens both front and back
- Attached carport offers undercover parking for one vehicle; driveway and large yard provides additional off-street parking options for car or boat alike
Area under title: 1,080 m
Council Rates: Approx. $1,687 per annum
Easements: Sewerage easement to Power and Water authority
Year Built: 1992
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.